Access to and use of this World Wide Web site ("The American Lung Association of Los Angeles County Website") is provided subject to these terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The information and advice contained in or made available through the American Lung Association of Los Angeles County (ALALAC) Website is not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or be a substitute for medical advice of physicians. ALALAC makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided within or through the ALALAC Website regarding treatment, action, or application of medication. ALALAC is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising therefrom.
- ALALAC makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- The user agrees to hold harmless ALALAC and its officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of the users access to, or use of, or the inability of the user to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that anything heard, viewed, or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked is obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon anyones intellectual property rights. In no event will ALALAC or the contributors of information to this Website be liable for any decision made or taken by the user in reliance on such information, or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if ALALAC or such contributors are advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The sites linked from ALALACs Website are not under ALALACs control, and ALALAC does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available to such linked sites. ALALAC does not intent links on the Website to be referrals or endorsements of linked entities, and are provided for convenience only.
- The information, artwork, text, video, audio or pictures (collectively, the "Materials") directly contained on ALALACs Website are protected by copyright laws. Except where stated otherwise, you may access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes, but you may not modify it nor may you use the Materials for any other purpose without ALALACs express written consent, including, without limitation, reproducing, publishing, posting, transmitting, or distributing the Materials on the ALALAC website. The Materials included have been compiled by ALALAC from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
- Copyright © American Lung Association of Los Angeles County, 2000, all rights reserved. The American Lung Association of Los Angeles County, the ALALAC logo, the Christmas Seals, and Breath Games are all registered trademarks.
- In the event that any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid and/or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall not thereby be deemed invalid or unenforceable.
When you request further information on the ALALAC Website, you may be required to provide the following information: your name, e-mail address, street address, and zip code. In addition, you may choose to provide ALALAC with additional information, including household income, age, and marital status.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Website and to notify you about updates. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by e-mailing stating you do not want to receive e-mail from our organization.
ALALAC will not sell to any third party your name, address, or any information you provide unless you provide your informed consent, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws, police investigations, or legal proceedings where such information is relevant.